PT Pasifik Satelit Nusantara (PSN) is the first private satellite telecommunications company in Indonesia and a leading Asian provider of a full range of satellite-based telecommunication services, covering both fixed and mobile telephony services.
PSN prides itself as employing one of the largest concentration of satellite engineers in the country. A significant 78 percent of PSN staff has been with the company for more than five years, while about a quarter have been with PSN for more than 10 years.
The company’s has developed the following business strategy;
- focus on the Asia-Pacific region,
- use satellites to provide innovative communications solutions,
- build a customer base by marketing its products and services directly to end users,
- develop and cross-market a broad range of telecommunications and multimedia services, and
- build upon its relationships with strategic partners, including shareholders and co-investors.
PSN is focused on becoming a fully integrated provider of satellite-based telecommunication products and services in Asia, including the wholesale leasing of satellite capacity.
The company’s vision is to become a leading provider of comprehensive telecommunication services beyond satellites in the Asia – Pacific region, and the mission is “To Serve The Unserved”. The objective is to help create an information – based society and thus improve the lives of communities by closing the technology gap, such that a wider reach and coverage can be met, even for those in remote areas.
Aside from providing telecommunication services, PSN has not forgotten its Corporate Social Responsibility, where we have provided assistance to stricken communities during natural disasters, for example during the past Tasikmalaya and Padang earthquakes.