ISO PT. PASIFIK SATELIT NUSANTARA
ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
3 Certificates ISO PT. Pasifik Satelit Nusantara
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
ISO/IEC 27001 is widely known, providing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS). Using them enables organizations of any kind to manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted by third parties.
ISO 45001 is the world’s international standard for occupational health and safety, issued to protect employees and visitors from work-related accidents and diseases. ISO 45001 certification was developed to mitigate any factors that can cause employees and businesses irreparable harm.
QUALITY POLICYImplementation of Quality Management System in PT. Pasifik Satelit Nusantara In order to achieve the Vision and Mission of the company and increase positive company value to the stakeholders and encourage the development and improvement of employee performance, PT. Pasifik Satelit Nusantara has implemented Quality Management System accordingly to the International Standar ISO 9001:2015
- PT Pasifik Satelit Nusantara is a satellite based company in providing telecommunication & information
- The Management and staff have strong commitment to always enhancing customer satisfaction through best services
- All level responsible within implementing and achieving the goals of this Quality Policy and conducting Continual improvement
- Management of PSN shall review the Quality Policy at planned intervals to ensure its continuing in implementing and achieving
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
- PT Pasifik Satelit Nusantara is a provider of telecommunication and information networks and services based on satellite
- The Management and staff have a strong commitment to always enhancing information security through the best system
- All level responsible for implementing and achieving the goals of this Information Security Policy and implementation of continuous improvement
- Management of PSN shall review the Information Security Policy at planned intervals to ensure its continuing implementing and achieving the Information Security Policy
Occupational Safety and Health PolicyIt has been the company’s policy that every employee has a safe and healthy place to do their job on a daily basis. In principle, all parties should make effort and take positive actions so that all employees are guaranteed to work safely and healthily. PSN always implement Safety and Health Policy with the intention to maintain zero accident in all work practices. PSN believes a good safety will generate a good business. Here is the outline of the policy:
- Build awareness and provide an understanding that accidents can be prevented.
- Provide an understanding that our main target is zero accidents from the risk of excessive workload, electrical sources, lightning, transportation, ergonomics, work environment, and reptiles.
- Prioritize the safety of employees and society above the equipment owned by the company.
- Guarantee that all employees are aware and trained to do their job productively, with a safe procedure, through correct training, with precise work instruction, and detailed instruction for equipment usage with proper supervision towards all employees.
- Provide proper and adequate facility, equipment, work safety equipment and guarantee them to be used properly.
- Provide access to a safe work location with adequate illumination.
- Ensure all requirements and recommendation in HSE policy has been followed.
- Improve environmental protection and preservation in all activities and minimize damage that could occur as a result of that activity.
- Comply to all applicable K3 regulation and requirements
- Ensure that the K3 management system and continuous improvement for K3 management system are being carried out.